Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to the Prairie Patch. I haven't had a blog on blogger before, though I had signed up a year or so ago. I finally decided to take the plunge and start blogging.

What will this blog be about? Oh, a little of this and that - much like you find other blogs. Don't know if anyone will find my slice of life interesting - lol!

As I write my first post, we're experiencing blizzard conditions here in the northwest corner of North Dakota. I'm not ready for winter just yet, though. Ugh! It'll probably mean 6 months of freezing and frigid weather, which can make you stir crazy after awhile. At least later in the week, the temps will be above freezing, so it will melt off the six inches of snow we're supposed to get. I hope so, so I can do some more washing and drying the laundry outside. I haven't had a washer or dryer for over two years now. It does get tricky washing bed linens and blankets in the winter without the outdoors to dry them!

No comments:

Post a Comment