Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Link Up Just About Anything

I'm holding my link parties over at The Sunburnt Cow. The parties run every Wednesdays through Sundays. You can link up just about anything: what you've made; what you have for sale (as long as it's in a blog post); anything antique, vintage, prim - whether you've made it or not; even recipes. So let's party!

I feature everyone on my All Thumbs Crafts blog, which gets the most exposure of all my blogs (200-300 page views per day). This is a great opportunity since an entirely different audience will see your blog; they may like what they see and start to follow you. That's basically Marketing 101 - getting a wide variety of followers/readers. Of course, that'll only be welcomed by you if you want to have diverse followers; if you want to keep your blog audience of a very narrow variety, then it's best not to link up.

No comments:

Post a Comment