Friday, May 27, 2011

Followers Friday

As I mentioned a couple days ago, I want to do something called Followers Friday, where I showcase my followers. It's my way of giving back to you by hopefully giving you some exposure as well. I will only feature those of you following via Google Friend Connect since I have no idea who follows me through email or feedburner. Also, if no blog is listed for you when I click on your profile, I can't really give a shout out for you. (For some reason, I run into a few profiles of people whom I know have blogs, but their link doesn't show up. Not sure why).

Kountry Porch Primitives, whose profile states: "I've been married to my best friend for 22 years and we have two wonderful boys. I love all things old & early and am passionate about making our home warm and inviting."

My very first follower and now friend, Deb from Paxton Valley Folk Art Shop. I've been drooling over her creations way before I started featuring her over at the Sunburnt Cow. She makes great folk art and prim decor items.

My Country Blog of This and That is "a 37-year-old wife and mom enjoying life on a small farm in Western Kentucky. So come on over to our neck of the woods and pull up a chair. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it!"

Vicky's Art, who makes a wide variety of creations from handpainted wood art to actual paintings. She is quite the talented artist.

The Art and Tree Chatter of Aquariann. Her welcome message states: "The rustling of branches and warbling of forest creatures isn't so different than hearing lyrics in an unfamiliar language. I may not understand what's being sung, but the melody still rocks this fantasy artist to her toes. Scamper closer and I'll show you what else captivates me."

If you haven't visited any of these bloggers before, please take a look around their blogs. :)

Remember to join my Mystery Hostess Scentsy Party, where you could be the mystery hostess and get the hostess benefits!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet thing to do, I will go visit them. How appropriate that on follow Friday every blog has had their followers disappear on the side bar including yours! I hope blogger fixes it soon!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to check everyone out. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete