Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Comments Now Moderated

Sorry, but I now have to moderate comments. Reading the instructions here, it doesn't appear as if those who have already commented will be affected, so your comments should immediately appear.

Anyhoo, I got my first spam comment today. Didn't really think it would happen, since this is a little known blog. But my post on SEO tips is on the radar somewhere, since somebody from India commented and left his url to his SEO services - lol. I suspect more will follow suit, so that's why I'm moderating comments now. Sorry about that!

2 comments:

  1. I have a little known blog too and was suddenly bombarded with spam comments, getting hundreds a day! Now it has trickled down to 5 (at the most) a day. I fired up the spam filter so I didn't have to deal with it. I still don't know what caused it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thing happened to me, Tracy. Plus I got some angry emails from people who didn't approve the way I had become a vegetarian/vegan. Yikes! Like it's really anybody else's concern how I eat. Goodness gracious. But I did have to switch to moderating, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete