Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Craft Supplies on Sale Blog

I decided to start up a blog that will list all of the sales or special offers (like free shipping) that I find on craft supplies. I get so many flyers in my email; plus, I just happen to see sales when I'm surfing around.

The blog is entitled Craft Supplies Sales and Resources

If you know of any sales, please email me or post a comment on the blog. Then I'll make a post about it, and link to your blog so you can get the credit for the find. I figure this not only helps us all find good sales, but it also gives you that important one way linking I wrote about on my SEO and Links post.

1 comment:

  1. Sweeet! Great idea Tracy, off to follow and find some good deals. I'll keep my eyes and ears open and let you know if I find some good deals to. Thanks for this, you're a peach! Deb

    ReplyDelete