Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Crow-ful Tuesday

There's another new link party, and the theme this week is all about crows. I don't have much in the way of prim stuff yet, though I'm slowly building up a collection. There is one crow item that I made, so yay! I can participate!
I have a couple in my home and have sent a couple as gifts. I myself won't be burning it. It's hard to want to burn decorative candles like this. Or maybe it's just me - lol!

In other news, today is warming up, and we're in the 20s, though we'll be plunging back to below zero again as the high tomorrow. Yesterday my son threw out some water for me that I had in my candle making pan. (I don't put that water down the drain, since it might have some wax in it). Anyway, the water froze by the time it hit the snow, so it didn't make a single divet or dent. It just slicked on as a sheet of ice. Yep, that's cold!

I'm really happy with all the support of my first link party, and my oh my, what goodies people have and are sharing. It's so much fun to see everyone's stuff! Thank you so much for joining in on the fun!

I'll be having another giveaway soon. It'll have three winners with multiple chances to win. Stay tuned. I have to finish a few things before I can show off what the prizes will be. Would anyone be interested in a rag quilt as a prize?

Well, I need to skedaddle. My shoulder is hurting big time. It's easier to type than to mouse with my right arm. Last night I thought I was going to go through a phase where I would lose the use of my right arm again, so I need to baby it. The trouble is, I just can't. I have soooo much to do! I don't make a very good patient - lol!

2 comments:

  1. I love the candle! I have the same problem...I don't ever want to burn my decorative ones either!

    ReplyDelete