Feeling Shunned by the Prim Community?

Then check out why I Bid the Prim Community Adieu. You are NOT alone.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Giggling Over Cuteness

Every now and then you'll find something so cute that you have to giggle. While posting for Handmade Teddy bears and Raggedies blog, I ran across these little bundles of sweetness:

Miniature Bunny

and
miniature puppy.

They're soooo tiny - only around an inch! There are plenty of other adorable goodies on that blog that I don't mean to single this artisan out. But these are sooooo tiny! I can't imagine putting that much attention to detail in something so tiny. I get frustrated when I'm trying to untie a big knot!

4 comments:

  1. They are cute! Its amazing what some people can do, isn't it?

    *hugs*
    Debbie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mini pup is too cute! Almost as cute as Tessa & Sage. :)

    http://thetatteredtag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks, Christina.

    Debbie, yeah, I wish I had nimble fingers to do such detailed work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little guys are soooo cute!! That's definitely tedious work!!

    ReplyDelete