Just found this cute blog where she has a Top Ten on Tuesday link party. Basically you think of the top ten things you like or ten random things that are going through your mind right now. For those who are looking for something to write about on their blog, these type of fun activities are a great!
I think I'll just do something random this time since I just discovered the blog.
1. The song "Come on Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners will always make me smile. I have no idea why. I think it's the tune - it's just so upbeat and skippy happy!
2. "Coupling" is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen - in large part due to Jeffrey. Here's a classic scene...the utter goof!
3. I love tiramisu, but since I live in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of penal colony inbred stock, I don't get to indulge in it much. I've had it once in the past two and half years.
4. I love really gritty, dark TV shows like "Wire in the Blood;" "Cracker" (the UK version, of course); and "Millennium." It might have something to do with wanting to be a forensic psychologist.
5. I'm a huge tennis fan. (Go, Roger Federer. I miss Marat Safin).
6. I miss the old comics like Foster Brooks, the Dean Martin Roasts, and Johnny Carson.
7. I miss LOST and 24.
8. I've lived in eight different states.
9. Goats make me laugh. They're just so cute and have a "So" expression. Don't they look like they're saying "So?" or "...and your point is?"
10. I want to live on a farm in the hills of West Virginia.