Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesdays

It's Tuesday again already, and you know what that means? Ten on Tuesdays.

Ten Things I Miss About Lost

1. Hurley and how sweet he was.

2. The comebacks of Sawyer and Ben.

3. The mad skills of Rousseau.

4. The super mad skills of the "torturah" Sayid.

5. The six degrees of separation that everyone seemed to have. (As an aside, I like making my own six degrees of separation of these actors. For instance, the pilot (in the pilot - lol) also starred Greg Grunberg on Heroes as Matt. Locke's mother also starred on Heroes as a friend of the Petrellis. So it kind of comes full circle there. Then there's Terry O'Quinn who starred on Earth 2 with Clancy Brown, who was the guy (can't recall his name) who blew his brains out in the hatch when Desmond was living down there. Terry O'Quinn also starred in Millennium, which had a guest star named James Marsters, who guest starred in Torchwood with John Barrowman. Barrowman starred on Dr. Who with Christopher Eccleston (one of my fave actors). Eccleston was on Heroes which, as I mentioned, had plenty of stars who also guest starred on Lost. Now wasn't that was fun - lol)!

6. The blog Never Seen Lost.

7. Ack Attack

8. Guessing what the mysteries and theories were and all the mental gymnastics you had to do to wrap your head around some of this time travel and "what if" stuff.

9. Locke. I really liked him, especially in the beginning.

10. Christian Shepherd. He was pretty cool.

Photobucket />

3 comments:

  1. I really miss Lost too!! I loved Hurley {who didn't? :-)} but my favorite was Jack. Even though people thought he was a jerk sometimes, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite episode was the one where they discovered the old van and got it running. I also simply love Hurley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, I loved the van episode, too! Loved the 70s music they always played. I think it was "Shambala" on that particular episode.

    ReplyDelete