Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh my!

I just saw I'm on page one for the search term "burlap crafts." Whoa. :0

I have no idea how that happened because google doesn't even have All Thumbs Crafts indexed yet...well...at least according to the page rank site. But wow, I just saw it now. Holy cow! And...not to be a broken record here, but it's all link parties!

Ahhhh, I just checked and I'm on page one for "paper mache easter eggs" and "fabric wreath crafts"! I don't understand this. There must be some mistake. Although maybe it's for the search term today? I dunno. Weird...just totally twilight zone moment right now. Not sure how long it'll last since google changes things constantly, but WoW!

5 comments:

  1. YOU GO GIRL! Whoot! Whoot!

    Now...just had to let you know that your congrats comment to Elizabeth on my bloggie has entered your name into a 2nd chance drawing for some of my Easter Cards. Just wanted you to know Miss Tracy!

    xo~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rebecca! Oh my gosh, you have such gorgeous stuff. To win something of yours would be awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All Thumbs IS indexed, or else it wouldn't show up in the SERP's. If a page shows up after you enter a search query in Google, then that page is indexed. Every page may not be indexed, but for sure that particular one is. And blog pages get indexed faster than most other types of pages too. But I checked for All Thumbs Crafts and got many results, so that blog is definitely indexed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I looked up on that page rank thingie, and that's when it gave me the message that the All Thumbs Crafts blog hadn't been indexed. I think I'll try a different site next time to look up page rank. Do you have any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so exciting! I googled it too and saw your page! Yay!

    ReplyDelete