Last week, I mentioned the ten things I miss most about LOST. This week it's Ten Things that Annoyed Me Most About Lost.
1. Kate Austin
2. Jack and his crying all the time - no matter what the occasion. I liked him most of the first season though. (Sorry, Kim!!) :)
3. Killing off Boone. I felt he could've developed into quite a character. He was becoming the "apprentice" of Locke, and with the rising tension between Jack and Locke, it would've made for some interesting dynamics (i.e., Boone inserting himself into the tension and sticking up for Locke).
4. Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindeloff. I think they started believing their own press too much. I also didn't care for Cuse's disparaging remarks about certain fans. I remember him on a video making fun of a woman because of her size.
5. That fugitive named Kate.
6. Juliette's smirk. I do like Elizabeth Mitchell as an actress but she smirks too much. Her trademark smirk also makes quite a prominent appearance on V now.
7. The casting of Jacob. Huh? Seriously!?! Soooo wrong in every way.
8. Some unanswered key plot questions like why couldn't the women carry babies to full term on the island?
9. Half the last season they could've done without and instead answered all the key plot questions. I mean really...Dogan and his John Lennon sidekick? Why waste hours on that?
10. That Austin chick.