Here's a pic of the soap. I used a recipe from an epattern that I purchased. Ummm...nope...gotta tweak it because the brown sugar "crust" did not turn out at all the way the recipe directed. In fact, it's quite crumbly. So I'll try again. I think I know how to improve it. I must say, the scents are divine! I used a pumpkin pie spice scent with a chocolate brownie scent. Yum!
Here are a couple photos of the stockings I worked on last week. The one with the buttons is the one where I used the trim of a denim shirt for the cuff. I added a bunch of buttons because I like the look of them, but wow! It sure is time consuming sewing all those buttons on. The other stocking is a big oopsie! I definitely need more trim along the side, and the bunching up is driving me crazy. I tend to back stitch, and I think that's what caused it. Not back stitching made the buttons stocking smoother, though I can still see some bunching up.
Here's a picture of a rag wreath I made, as well as the rag garland.